Product Support Representative I
This role provides first-tier technical support directly to CentralSquare's customers via phone, web, and/or email communications. Works with customers to diagnose problems and/or resolve questions. Escalates complex issues to appropriate technical experts.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide internal and external user support for application issues of a technical nature.
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Maintain consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Use Knowledge Base (KB) to solve Cases in a timely manner
- Ensure Knowledge Base (KB) content is correct by providing updates & feedback where appropriate
- Create draft content to be used in our Knowledge Base (KB)
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively address concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention
- Maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Ensure that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the company.
- Work with customers to identify reported system defects.
- Works primarily under supervision and follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent relevant experience required
- 0-1 year experience in software support or other related position
- Strong communication skills with the capability of interfacing with all levels of the organization
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $49,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Under 1 year
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid remote
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.