REMOTE DATA ENTRY CLERK (2022-2023) (#3206)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The future of Texas and the world is in our classrooms. At Texans Can Academies, we are recruiting individuals committed to ensuring that all students are career ready. We know the choices facing today’s well-qualified professionals and we are thrilled that you are considering Texans Can Academies.
We are currently looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our Dallas-Oak Cliff campus providing Remote Services - Districtwide. If the following opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please apply.
The Remote Data Entry Clerk is responsible for typing information into Texans Can’s different databases systems. Computer software basics skills and fast typing skills are required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Computer Software Certifications preferred.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute, must pass typing test.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be motivated and a proactive individual.
- Requires ability to learn basic student documents (transcripts, shot records, etc.).
- Individuals with Excel experience and knowledge preferred, but not required.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for entering student’s transcripts into the e-school
- Collaborate with administrators establishing data entry priorities into the different systems.
- Responsible for entering the student vaccination records into the system.
- Assisting the campus registrars acquiring documentation from students or external agencies.
- Registrar back-up to request educational records in the Texas Records Exchange System (TREx)
- Upload completed At Risk form in the online enrollment system (InfoSnap)
- Maintain the student’s records up to the date inside of the database.
- Learn, follow and understand the different student’s data regulations established by FERPA and HIPPA.
- Any other duties assigned.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Work with frequent interruptions, maintain emotional control under stress. Occasional prolonged or irregular hours. Regular district-wide travel to multiple work locations as assigned; moderate lifting and carrying.
TEXANS CAN ACADEMIES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
- No experience required
Your application has been successfully submitted.