Customer Service Ambassador
Customer Service AmbassadorJob Description
Concentrix is an award-winning global company, recognized for our culture, diversity, leadership, and innovation. We help the world’s best brands to improve their businesses and better connect with their customers. Concentrix is growing, and we are looking for talented, compassionate people who are as fanatical about providing exceptional experiences as we are!
We are growing our team of Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity for you to build a customer service focused career.
We are growing our team of Customer Service Ambassadors. This is a great opportunity for you to build a fantastic customer service career.
What will you do in this role?
As a Customer Service Representative on the Rochester Team at Concentrix, you will:
Partner with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Clarify and listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer. You will demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunities to build rapport with the customer.
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required. Offer additional products and/or services, track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database. Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator.
Who You Are:
As a Customer Service Representative your empathy, integrity, knowledge and unique compassionate style will bring value with every interaction. You also have:
- 6 months of customer service experience or more
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
What’s in it for you?
We invest in our people and teams for ongoing personal and career development so each career path is meaningful. In this role, you will be provided with:
- Paid training (Customize to time – how many weeks -- and other specifics).
- Leadership opportunities and networking groups such as Network of Women, Black Professionals Network, Pride, Ability, Wellness and mentorship programs to help you create the strong foundation to a rewarding career.
- Global citizenship, sustainability and team event opportunities that help you make a difference in your community and beyond!
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which includes free counseling sessions, to support the needs of each team member and much more. Apply and talk to a recruiter today!
Together, let’s do something great!
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
We are proudly one team, one company, ‘One Concentrix’ and we invite you to join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills.
USA, OH, Work-at-Home
Your application has been successfully submitted.