e-Service Chat Representative -100% Remote
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as ProConnect, an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves 2.2 million customers across the U.S. through a network of approximately 17,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ an estimated 60,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With 50 years of home services experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually. For details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
As a Customer Care Associate you will represent the business unit to customers and business partners (e.g., contractors, realtors, etc.). You will acquire knowledge and understanding of product coverage and must adhere to departmental guidelines, policies, and procedures while maintaining a professional and businesslike relationship with both internal and external customers. You are responsible for providing every customer with the best possible service experience.
- Assists customers, contractors, and/or business partners via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication according to all policies, procedures, and contract coverage
- Explains and upholds contract coverage to customers and/or contractors
- Follows up with customers, contractors, and/or business partners to ensure customer service issues are resolved
- Maintains current knowledge of all policies, procedures, programs and completes required continuing education courses
- May assume other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirements:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Minimum Experience required:
1+years of experience preferred
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience and/or training
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
US-TN-Nashville | US-MS-Jackson | US-IA-Des Moines | US-AZ-Phoenix | US-NM-Santa Fe | US-NV-Carson City | US-KY-Frankfurt | US-AZ-Phoenix | US-MO-Jefferson City | US-AL-Montgomery | US-GA-Atlanta | …
AHS American Home Shield Corp
Your application has been successfully submitted.