Contract Type: Permanent/OJT
Position type and schedule: Full-time/OJT, TBD
Work type and Location: Hybrid / Amenable to work in our Taguig and Cubao Sites
About The Role
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for supporting the recruiting processes and supporting the growth at our Philippines Hub. This role focuses on facilitating the flow of talent through the recruitment process and managing the pipeline. You will closely work with our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers to support recruitment needs through the full-cycle recruitment activities for various hires. We want to continue building a positive and thoughtful candidate experience, as well as being one of the initial touchpoints for our candidates.
The successful candidate should be highly organized and have great time management skills, a customer experience mentality, and the ability to roll up their sleeves when the time arrives.
You’ll be based primarily from home initially due to Covid, and should reside within the Metro Manila area. You should be willing to travel to our co-working spaces, and also work from the office once we have a space not located in a co-working facility.
- Partnering with hiring managers and the talent management team to determine staffing needs
- Assembling, reviewing, and posting job descriptions for open roles
- Looking out for new and innovative ways to promote our open positions in the APAC region, especially our Manila Hub (such as job boards, social media, events, etc.)
- Reviewing applicants to determine whether meet the job requirements
- Screening candidates with in-person and online interviews, selling them on our company culture in the process
- Coordinating additional interviews with the hiring manager and other team members
- Administering assessments (such as writing tests) for each role as needed
- Performing reference and background checks
- Creating sourcing initiatives to increase candidate pipeline (ERP bonus, Coordinating with Various sourcing channels, online job fairs, etc.)
- Making recommendations to hiring managers and following up on interviews in order to get to a final decision about each candidate
- Following up with candidates to let them know the status of their application to provide a customer service mindset of replying back to the candidate in due time
- Overseeing the offer and hiring process once a candidate has been chosen
- Being the point person on salary negotiations as needed
- Staying current on the company’s organizational structure, personnel policy, and employment practices
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the application and recruiting process
- Completing regular reports on progress toward hiring goals
- At prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
What You Bring To The Table
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment where priorities can shift quickly and responsibilities are broad
- A service excellence mindset is a must
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to negotiate contracts confidently and empathetically
- An ability to “read between the lines” in order to make sure we open the right roles and find the right candidates
- A passion for making people’s lives better by matching them with awesome job opportunities
- Desire to be in a high-achieving environment where you will create great value while growing your ability exponentially
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project management
- An identification with PartnerHero’s Core Values: Be Humble, Take Ownership, Care for Others, Embrace Growth, Manifest Trust
- Tech-savvy and proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Works well under pressure and in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience in dealing with different sourcing channels
- Experience in vendor management or qualification at any level
What We Provide
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package such as medical, dental, and vision (determined by the location)
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- Ability to own your career and determine your next move at PartnerHero
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.