Customer Support Specialist (Level 3)
About The Role
In this program, you will be part of a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development, and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
We are looking for Customer Support Specialists (Level 3) to join our expanding Customer Experience team. Reporting to our Customer Care Manager, our ideal candidate will be an integral part of the overarching customer experience. They will be passionate about bringing the program brand to life with the customer by being a hands-on problem solver that loves interacting with people and taking the initiative to foster our world-class Customer Experience program.
- Learning more about the company you are supporting by keeping up to date with policies and products.
- Providing Strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension, and problem-solving skills to provide customers the help they need.
- Mastering the product you support, learning all of its nuances, and keeping up-to-date with the latest updates and support policies.
- Troubleshooting technical issues reported by customers, offer solutions, and file detailed bug tickets for any undocumented issues you vet and confirm.
- Keeping track of common pain points, and featuring requests that customers express, and surfacing these insights regularly.
- Reporting support organization performance on a weekly basis to the team and providing analysis and game plan to improve.
- Regularly suggesting new help articles and canned messages that can be used to address common customer questions.
- Having the opportunity to know real-time feedback via:
- Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Total Support Tickets resolved - weekly and monthly
- Personal Reliability and Self-Management
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent (near-native) English (spoken and/or written)
- Provide excellent, friendly, and positive customer service via email and chat.
- Being the overall SME (Subject Matter Expert) for any issues, requests or questions that might appear on a daily basis.
- Potential to not only provide but receive feedback on customer requests, issues or pain points.
- Provide friendly and helpful responses to customer support tickets via email and chat, being that first helping hand for L1, while monitoring everything, jumping in assistance when needed, and making sure the overall customer experience is also a priority.
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and creating a plan of action to educate and reskill associates, through our Knowledge Base in Guru. ex: saved replies on Intercom, cards, templates, etc.
- Building and improving Feeld’s conversation handling, first response, routing, and escalation.
- Work consistently with the quality team to review conversations, making sure the associate followed the correct guidelines.
- Serve as an escalation point for all associates on the Shared Teams with an ability to problem-solve in real-time to achieve the best outcome for the customer while having a good and constant communication with L1 and our partner.
- Track common pain points and feature requests customers express and share your insights regularly. (it can be done throughout a score sheet)
- Meet personal/customer service targets
- Savvy with web, computer, and smartphones
- Background with supporting customer service
- Experience using ticketing platforms (like Jira) is a plus
- Experience providing technical support (bug fixes, access, etc) is a plus
What We Provide
- Location: Metro Manila (hybrid work set-up)
- Full time with the potential for overtime if requested by Partner
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options, sabbatical leave for tenured employees
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.