Customer Experience Manager
Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
What You'll Do:
The Customer Experience Manager will focus on providing an excellent customer experience, achieving those results through leadership, coaching, and action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Maintains a fanatical customer experience for all our customers
- Ensures change control is consistently executed
- Responsible for the daily execution of CX projects and resolution of complex problems
- Conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; and quality assurance programs
- Responsible for payroll responsibilities, approving and managing time cards and vacation requests
- Reports on individual and team progress towards KPIs patterns in support interactions; while taking the appropriate actions to address
- Oversight of customer and management escalations to ensure issues are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Facilitates the communication of new information to the team, ensuring understanding and consistency of call handling by all representatives
- Assists in identifying and resolving operating problems related to inbound customer contacts, agent schedules, and process implementation
- Communicate with the Director on all issues that need to be escalated or addressed
- Coaches team on standards for courteous and professional interactions with customers and coworkers
- Collects, generates, and reports service statistics weekly using data to create an agent profile to assist in recognition, coaching, and goal setting
- Partners with the Training Lead to establish and outline training for new team members and on-going training for current team members
- Suggests ways to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for performance - provides feedback for performance reviews and coaches staff members who are not meeting expectations through a corrective action plan
Directly supervises the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Whisker policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, training, and hiring Team Members, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, addressing Team Member issues, and upholding safety and quality guidelines.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related field or applicable experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service-based management role
- Service center experience (Omni-Channel: Phone, Email, Chat, and Social Media)
- Experience creating analytics and generating reports from raw data sets
- Experience with IVR, Email, and Chat software functionality
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office Excel, Google Suite, and Chrome
- Positive reinforcement, show coaching and ability to ability to translate your skills to other Team Members through training and mentoring
- Strong strategic, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker with an emphasis on product troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptionsA high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and ability to motivate others
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
Benefits & Perks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with::
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.