Customer Care Agent
Title: Customer Care Agent
Location: US Remote
Compensation: $18.00/hour + benefits
About Petlab Co
PetLab Co. is the world’s fastest-growing pet supplement business. Launching in 2018, we are currently on track to drive over $120m in sales in 2022 without external funding. We have a loyal community of loving pet parents and over 1.5 million happy dogs whose lives have been positively impacted by our innovative products. Our team is vibrant, fast-moving, and customer-driven where high-performers are valued and rewarded. And it is the ideal place for an ambitious, hardworking, animal lover who wants to progress their career rapidly.
About the role..
PetLab Co. is looking for a skilled Customer Care Agent to join the growing customer experience team. In this role, you’ll be the voice of a trusted brand that helps pets feel better at every stage of life. This role reports to one of our Customer Care Team Leads and is a full time, hourly position. Your primary responsibility will be answering calls from our customers and helping them find solutions. When you’re not on the phone, you will be helping support customers in other channels like email, chat, or text.
- 90% of your time will be dedicated to frontline work.
- 10% of your time will be assisting on other projects, as needed, along with goal setting and review. There are weekly check-ins with your team lead.
Monday - Friday 9:00am ET – 5:30pm ET
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am ET – 6:30pm ET
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with helpdesk software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 software is preferred.
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer environment is preferred.
As a member of the Customer Care team, you identify with our core values:
- Thoroughness – We see the forest AND the trees. We demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. We find ways to make customers’ experiences with us better.
- Dedication – We are passionate about our work. We are committed to our customers, their pets, our teammates and “doing what’s right”. We are always learning and sharing our knowledge to help others.
- Empathy – We are pet parents. We understand why our customers and teammates think and feel as they do. We approach individuals from their perspective.
- Ease – We are problem solvers. We make things easier for the people who rely on us. We remove roadblocks and find smoother paths.
- Loves to learn on the fly, is very adaptable and welcoming to change (“growth mindset”). This is a start-up environment, so an ideal candidate learns quickly when facing new problems. They should also enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision but know when to ask questions. You show up on time and have a great work ethic.
- You care about your work and interactions with others.
The Good Stuff...
- 20 days PTO plus company holidays
- Company Bonus
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-term disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Work Remote
- Monthly Uber coffee/bagel and lunch
- Monthly Internet Stipend
Petlab Co is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability. We believe that diversity is at the heart of innovation and we welcome passionate candidates from all backgrounds. Come join the family and see for yourself!
Your application has been successfully submitted.