Customer Solutions Specialist - Remote
Customer Solutions Specialist
Work hours: 11:30 am – 8 pm EST
This position requires excellent verbal and written customer contact experience as we interact with our customers daily via phone calls, Live Chats, faxes, and e-mails.
This position works together daily with many different departments including, Sales, Customer Care, Manufacturing, Finance and Supply Chain. Our orders can be complex, and it is critical to understand our product line, internal processes, purchase channels as well as our customers’ business. Our department is responsible for providing an effortless experience to our customers with each and every transaction that is handled.
· Able to make decisions in order to provide the best customer experience each and every time
· Document all customer interaction in our Customer Relationship Management - Salesforce tool
· Become a knowledgeable resource to our client base when contacting a customer or receiving a call from a customer or consumer
· Provide a superior customer experience while driving customer loyalty and confidence in using Signia as a primary vendor
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of all our products and processes as well as workflow to provide solutions to our customer requests
· Ability to provide support in a team environment
· Supports the selling process via inbound/outbound customer calls and order placement
· Responsible for retaining clientele through best-in-class customer experience
· Responsible for working closely with escalated customer situations and various vendors or internal departments to ensure corrective actions are taken for improved customer experience.
· Proactively monitor accounts and work closely with pricing teams as well as other internal departments to ensure set-up is correct for business partner
· Correct invoices as required for area of responsibility
· Be a go to for all CRM and OPS teams to provide guidance on processes or escalations
· Make recommendations for the continuous improvement of the flow of orders on an ongoing basis. Participate in the implementation of these recommendations.
· 5 years of customer service experience in high-volume call center environment.
· HS diploma or equivalent required. BS/BA degree preferred.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
· Strong phone experience is a key component of position.
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment and be prepared to understand and participate in executing strategies.
· Process driven and customer focused with a “can-do” attitude that is demonstrated each and every day.
· Driven by performance measures.
· Motivated by individual and team achievement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.