Credit Coordinator - Remote
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is currently seeking a Credit Coordinator to join our team!
- Work on credit accounts, following guidelines established for the organization
- Receipt of customer payments, reconciling outstanding account balances, and preparation of periodic reports on accounts receivable and past due status
- Help customers via phone and email with questions/problems on their account
- Approve order ticket releases for credit accounts on restriction
- Update and summarize receivables
- Notifies/resolves uncollected COD's and processes/resolves NSF checks
- Research/resolve credit card charge backs
- Processes payments for open customer accounts
- Collection activities including sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts on repayment terms, and decisions on referring accounts to collection agencies and/or writing off accounts receivables
- Credit experience preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize workload appropriately in order to balance multiple demands and meet timelines as required
- Effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to perform basic math functions
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.