Client Support Coordinator
CLIENT SUPPORT COORDINATOR
For over a decade, PEX has been on a steady march to build and evolve solutions that help small and medium-sized organizations manage payments-related activities more efficiently, nimbly, and competitively.
PEX has evolved into a robust, secure SaaS solution with a deep suite of workforce spend management capabilities, advanced card controls, real-time visibility into card usage, and improved reconciliation processes. More importantly, we are providing a better, more effective solution for thousands of organizations and thousands of people in the workforce. We work daily to find new ways to help our community of customers operate more efficiently.
WHO YOU ARE
Under the direct supervision of the Customer Services Manager, Client Support Coordinators are the front line of support for users; helping ensure that customers are satisfied with PEX’s products, services, and features. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service with the goal of improving the user’s understanding of the product and overall experience. This includes but is not limited to explaining how PEX’s technology and new features work, promptly resolving client inquiries, troubleshooting issues in real-time, suggesting information about other products and services, and escalating client feedback to the appropriate teams when necessary.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner maintaining SLAs
- Prioritize incoming requests while identifying trends in customer issues and feedback to the flag for the rest of the team
- Provide assistance to clients via email, phone, and video call as needed
- Update and maintain a digital knowledge base to ensure the ongoing learning and success of your team and the company.
- Partner with various departments within PEX to support team and companywide goals
- Maintains user confidence and protects PEX by keeping information confidential
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Strong customer focus and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus on primary responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and problem-solving skills
- Empathy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Experience working in banking or card payment industries.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a support function
- Experience with Salesforce or other ticketing platforms
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Referral Program
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Temp to Perm
Your application has been successfully submitted.