Client Success Specialist
Are you a natural when it comes to understanding the needs and desires of others? Do you possess the ability to be a voice of reason that speaks from experience and understanding? Are you able to explain things in a way that allows people to relate and engage with what you're telling them? And are you able to do all of this while maintaining the drive of a sales minded individual? If so, this might the opportunity for you.
About this role and the person we're looking for:
The function behind our Client Success Specialist opportunity is to maximize retention. We achieve this through proactively and strategically engaging with members to ensure they progress through the relevant HTM programs as designed. When these proactive efforts fall short, the Client Success Specialist will intervene to help address their concerns, extract more value from the program, and minimize attrition where possible.
To be effective in this role, the Client Success Specialist must have a high level of empathy and relational aptitude, exceptional communication skills, and be able to handle a variety of reporting responsibilities to give management clear visibility into their efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to understand business concepts and relate to our members by building rapport and nurturing relationships to remove roadblocks to a positive customer experience.
- Independent self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written. Specifically, the ability to be exceptionally persuasive and tenacious.
- High degree of empathy, and the ability to help move past the “stories” people tell us, to see the true beauty and power of the options available to them, and the progress they've made already – which short-term circumstances can often make them blind to.
- A relatively “thick skin,” and ability to not take things personally when engaging with dissatisfied members who – for their own reasons – are engaging you in a bad mental state.
- Ability to manage own schedule to balance availability for manifold meetings with members, alongside internal communication and reporting responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of three years sales experience selling non-essential services and/or high-end non-essential products is required.
- A strong interest in, and proven track record utilizing, a consultative sales approach… ideally, in the professional services space.
- Experience with telephone sales and conducting consultative sales in geographically distanced interactions.
- Experience with mindset issues known to coaching entrepreneurs such as money issues, the cycle of quitting, need to be right, need to be special, need for love, security, self-esteem, etc.
How To Manage a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc. Magazine has added HTM to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the US every year since 2015. We've also been named by Inc. as one of the "Best Places to Work"! While we've been around for a while, we are very much so a start-up with a fast paced, growth focused environment. If you're someone who is looking for an opportunity to be with a company that will invest as much in you as you do in us, then you've come to the right place. If you're someone who wants to work your 9 - 5 and stay where you're at in your career, we're not going to be the company for you. We're ambitious and energetic and are looking for the same!
Occasional travel will be required for quarterly conference participation.
HTM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. (For remote employees) Currently we are only able to accept applicants who reside in the following US States: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, MI, NC. NJ, NY, PA, TX, WA or Vancouver Canada.
Your application has been successfully submitted.