Client Service Representative
Did you know? Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for over ten years and was recently selected to become part of the prestigious S & P 500!
Now is the perfect time to join our winning team! Signature Bank, member FDIC, was founded in 2001 as a full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint to the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco, and we continue to expand! The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
What you should know about the Client Service Representative role:
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing cash management products and providing customer service via system tools and procedural directions.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide customer service and operational support for key cash management products including; Remote Deposit Capture, Lockbox, and Remote Official Checks.
- Support ARP setups which extends to transaction research, password changes, service changes, and system help.
- Respond to incoming Telephone and E-mail requests from clients or internal bankers.
- Responsible for implementation of various cash management products including ACH EDI, Remote Official Checks and DDA sweep products, Remote Deposit Capture, Lockbox, Monogram Escrow, and ARP/Positive pay.
- Interact with vendors for problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
To be successful, your background should match these qualifications:
- One year college or technical school preferred, or equivalent experience. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in Cash Management and Client Services
- Strong ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer an amazing employee benefit package, including:
- A generous BONUS program with eligibility for all employees
- Comprehensive health benefits, including vision and dental options, and huge HSA contributions
- An award winning wellness program, with employee payments in several categories!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 annually
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Pet Insurance
- Parental leaves
- And the list goes on!
Signature Bank offers a base salary in this position with a range of $21 - $28 an hour, dependent on qualifications and experience. In addition, there is an annual bonus plan that is paid based on merit and performance in the role.
For those candidates applying to locations in San Francisco: Signature Bank will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and federal laws applicable to Signature Bank.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.