Client Service Representative
The Zelis Payments Client Service Representative is part of an upbeat and caring team responsible for addressing issues or concerns from our clients related to our products and processes. Our best Client Service Representatives are super reliable, love helping people, and are great at solving problems. This team also serves as a talent pipeline into the rest of Zelis, so it can be a great place to kickstart your career. We have potential paths into client support, management, and more. Don’t worry if you don’t have previous call center experience, we are happy to teach you!
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls to clients to answer questions regarding payment and data processes
- Work to resolve any outstanding issues, explain use of electronic payment options (credit cards, direct electronic funds transfer)
- Assist providers in signing up for direct electronic funds transfer product as well as assisting with registration process, web portal set-up and provider portal questions
- Navigate Zelis systems and processes efficiently with the goal of providing quick and thorough responses to our clients
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of Zelis Payments products and solutions
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures, especially related to privacy
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passion for customer service and helping people
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in problem-solving and basic troubleshooting
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and reliable
- Comfort with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated resilience and resourcefulness in customer service situations
High School Diploma
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.