Communications Coordinator I
Our client, the largest American multinational telecommunications conglomerate, is looking for a talented Technical Writer/Communications Coordinator to join their team! The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of experience with a writing background, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The role is full time, long term contract and fully remote.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40.75 - 46.18 per hour
Work Hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather document content and requirements.
- Research relative material for benchmarking of content.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure, and protocols.
- Grasp complex technical concepts and depict content in text and pictures if needed.
- Produce high-quality documentation which is easily understood by a broad audience.
- Review, edit, and format content for document owner and company approval.
- Maintain a document tracker to ensure timely completion of new products and to meet compliance for revision requirements.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
- Public Relations
- Documentation Control
- Project Coordinator
- Marketing Communications
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at AskAnything@cellainc.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.