Our client, a well-established company in Mahwah, NJ, is looking to hire a Remote Bookkeeper to start right away. Employees are offered medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices.
- Accounts Receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections.
- Issue purchase orders, matching.
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts.
- Audit invoices for check runs.
- Process expenses, prepare monthly reports.
- Reporting: Sales, profit sharing, month end, year end.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (3+ preferred).
- Experience with Epicor, or general ERP experience is preferred.
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables / vlookups).
- Strong analytical skills.
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Opportunity Awaits. #LI-MP1
Your application has been successfully submitted.