Study Support Coordinator I
Clinical ink is the global life science company that brings data, technology, and patient science together to unlock clinical discovery. Our deep therapeutic-area expertise, coupled with Direct Data Capture, eCOA, eConsent, telehealth, neurocognitive testing, and digital biomarkers advancement, drive the industry standard for data precision and usher in a new generation of clinical trials. With offices in Philadelphia, PA, Winston Salem, NC, and Iowa City, IA, Clinical ink is rewriting the clinical development experience.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Clinical Ink is seeking a Study Support Coordinator I to join our Study Support team based in Pennsylvania and remotely across the United States! The Study Support Coordinator I's job responsibilities include the following:
- Provide support for front-end client activities across multiple clinical research studies
- Support the organization with daily tasks including user management, site management, equipment requests, data entry and report generation
- Work closely with clients to ensure all data required for study start-up is collected and maintained
- Provide details and information to clients in response to inquiries regarding study support and set-up
- Update project-related internal databases and electronic files to ensure accuracy
- Assist with special department projects
- Prepare and modify various documents and reports using Microsoft Office
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of support in fast-paced environment/industry
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Clinical Ink is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Your application has been successfully submitted.