Dealer Experience Representative (Remote)
We are looking to hire a talented Dealer Experience Representative!
The Dealer Experience Representative (DXR) is key to both dealer and lender success at CUDC. The DXR works with dealerships, lenders, and internal stakeholders to ensure that CUDC captures and funds all viable credit applications. The DXR actively manages an assigned pipeline daily; develops meaningful business relationships with all constituents; and provides support through training, reporting, and issue resolution to ensure that CUDC proactively and consistently creates positive experiences for the dealerships and lenders we serve.
What you will do:
- Monitor and manage assigned applications to maximize funding opportunities for CUDC clients
- Identify and report on competitive gaps in programs resulting in lost opportunities
- Assertively manage dealer relationships to ensure all viable offers are funded
- Inbound/Outbound calls to follow-up on additional information required to clear fund-delays
- Gather additional information, pull reports, conduct research to ensure that all viable applications are approved and funded through CUDC
- Assists with “re-hashing” loan applications to gather additional relevant information, clarify program guidelines, and provide further insight that is relevant to the final underwriting decision.
- Develop and maintain relationships with
- Dealership staff to ensure programs are fully understood, and that the value of funding loans through the CUDC collective is fully realized.
- Credit union partners to ensure that processes, protocols, and best practices for optimal program performance are understood and practiced.
- CUDC and CU Direct counterparts involved in the relationship are kept abreast of key developments in the competitive landscape, program changes, and meaningful shifts in strategy or business practices by dealerships or credit union partners.
- Deepen relationships with dealerships to grow the business by increasing the volume of qualified applications presented and improve the percentage of approved applications that fund.
- Documentation: Prepare, gather, and administer documentation required for dealership enrollment and maintenance as needed.
- Issue resolution: Serve as the liaison between lenders, CUDC, and dealerships to resolve issues related to documentation, program clarity, policy exceptions, and title/lien perfection.
- Training: Maintains knowledge of all relevant products and services as a subject matter expert (SME). Provides dealerships, credit unions, and CUDC/CU Direct staff training and support as needed.
- Reporting: Gather information and provide reports for operations, sales, quality assurance, and other stakeholders as requested.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Minimum 2 years working in with auto dealerships or in auto financed required
- Prior lending experience and/or auto finance experience highly preferred
- Call center experience a plus
- Exceptional service-orientation for customers as well as internal and external partners.
- Excellent communication (oral/written), sales, and analytical skills required.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of personal initiative to establish goals, organize and prioritize work, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Capable of effectively engaging with stakeholders at all levels of an organization, from line-level staff to senior executives.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing objectives and shifting priorities.
- Basic computer and advanced data entry (typing) skills required. Knowledge with Microsoft Office programs include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Schedule must be flexible. Working hours may vary from 7:00 am through 9:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Working Environment
- Paid Time Off
- 401k (8% match)
- College Tuition Benefits/ Tuition Reimbursement
- Good Benefits options, including Pet Insurance
- Company Culture! Cultural and Holiday celebrations, Theme days like Star Wars Day & Bring your Kids to Work Day, Monthly Townhalls and Quarterly Company Meetings that ensure awareness, inclusion, and transparency.
CU Direct is an equal opportunity employer. All recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be based upon an individuals’ qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military service, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.