Data Entry Clerk - Temporary
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Soleo Health is seeking a Per Diem Data Entry Clerk to work Remotely (USA). This is a temporary position with the possibility of temp to hire. Eastern Standard Time- Candidate must live in this time zone and must be able to work the hours of 1pm-5pm or 2pm-6pm Monday through Friday.
This position is responsible for the data entry of patient medical records into our electronic medical record system. Responsibilities include patient intake, procuring patient documentation, assigning records to appropriate staff, and securing records are entered in a timely fashion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data entry provided by customers to electronic medical records system
- Provides exceptional customer service to external and internal customers, resolving any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Provide general clerical assistance to support branch services
- Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention
- Ensures timely acceptance of patient records
- Collecting, filing and organizing office documents, such as reports and confidential records
- Update existing data, as needed
- Establishes entry priorities
- High School Diploma
- Experience in Home Infusion, Specialty Pharmacy, Physician Office, or Dental Office
- Working knowledge of HCPCs, CPT, and ICD-10 coding
- Ability to type 45-60 WPM (words per minute)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities within a changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organization skills
- Highly effective in working objectively with a diverse group of people and must demonstrate communication, organizational, administrative and office managerial skills
As a condition of hire, full dosage of the COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for this position. Soleo Health will consider accommodation for disability/medical and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
About Us: Soleo Health is an innovative national provider of complex specialty pharmacy and infusion services, administered in the home or at alternate sites of care. Our goal is to attract and retain the best and brightest as our employees are our greatest asset. Experience the Soleo Health Difference!
Soleo’s Core Values:
- Improve patients’ lives every day
- Be passionate in everything you do
- Encourage unlimited ideas and creative thinking
- Make decisions as if you own the company
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
Soleo Health is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We recognize that establishing and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is the foundation of business success and innovation. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and to ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and provided an equal opportunity to thrive. Our commitment to these values is evidenced by our diverse executive team, policies, and workplace culture.
Soleo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Soleo Health does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an organization, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.
Your application has been successfully submitted.