Data Entry Operator I (Contract)
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for contract workers (via BCforward) who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
This Database support role is needed to ensure data quality and proper timing of Member info input. Responsible for operating a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex coded or uncoded business and statistical source data into a computer.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs daily reconciliation of customer claims.
- Requests account adjustments.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of claims to ensure timely resolution or follow-up. .
- Processes a minimum of 250-300 claims per day and accounts for all claims in assigned batches.
- Achieve and maintain an accuracy rate of 98%.
- Foster a professional and positive attitude.
- Role will focus on data entry and validation within a database for Medicare
- Requires a high school diploma/Ged, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent must have knowledge of claims operations, services and the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Previous experience using PC, database system, and related software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) is required.
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Data entry and quality experience
- Working in a database
- Comfortable calling to gather information
- Data validation.
- Work from home/ remote anywhere in the US.
Your application has been successfully submitted.