Education & Services Data Entry Clerk
This job is no longer accepting applications.
How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
The Data Entry Clerk plays a supportive role in data capture within Education & Services. This individual will perform ongoing data entry, data quality review and cleanup in a Salesforce Lightning environment. He or she will work in partnership with the Director, Data Quality Improvement & Training to ensure timely and quality data entry.
***This is a TEMPORARY position staffed by TargetCW. The assignment will not exceed 6-12 months. 20-30 hours per week remotely from home.***
While employees may be permitted to work remotely, travel to the assigned office, HUB or Satellite Offices may be required as determined by the employee’s manager and the employee’s Strategic Talent Partner.
All LLS employees are required to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 before beginning work at LLS unless a valid medical, religious, or other exemption is approved consistent with applicable law.
Additional Position Information
All employees are required to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 in connection with performing in-person work at an LLS office or other location, or before attending any LLS sponsored event, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved, consistent with applicable law.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter data for new patient/caregiver/healthcare professional contacts and update existing contacts within the Salesforce database.
- Ensure data entry is done in a timely manner to allow for LLS follow-up with financial assistance program recipients.
- Review data entry in detailed fashion for accuracy and evaluate source data for any inconsistencies.
- Additional Salesforce data entry as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Superior attention to detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Excellent ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Excel required.
- Home office setup which includes laptop/desktop and phone.
- Quiet working area away from distractions.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Experience with data platforms, entering, and reviewing data.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience working, preferably in a non-profit and/or healthcare delivery setting.
LLS is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, race, color, creed, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, religion, genetic predisposition or information, physical or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. LLS seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission and where they will join a cohort of others who have chosen to call LLS home. LLS complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace, and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment supportive of all of our employees and the communities we serve. **All LLS employees are required to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 before beginning work at LLS unless a valid medical, religious, or other exemption is approved consistent with applicable law.**
Your application has been successfully submitted.