Ethos Risk Services
The medical records specialist will be responsible for canvassing of medical facilities such as hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. This individual will call on behalf of insurance providers and must conduct themselves in a professional manner. The goal of canvassing is to obtain information relevant to an open insurance claim/investigation. This individual will also be responsible for obtaining records from various medical facilities in an effort to document a claimant's full medical history.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Make phone calls on behalf of insurance providers to medical facilities to ascertain dates of service
- Obtain records from medical facilities
- Document all information gathered into detailed report
- Provide weekly updates to clients regarding progress of files
- Additional duties as assigned
High School Diploma Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
-Excellent phone and interpersonal skills - must be comfortable making cold calls.
- Creative Thinking/Problem Solving
- Strong Writing/Communication Skills
- Organization and Attention to Detail
- Independent worker/Self starter
Ideally... If you have prior experience making cold calls in a sales or call center environment, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, your data entry is accurate and you have ever worked in investigations, medical records, or insurance... you may be an excellent fit.
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.