Clinical Administrative Coordinator – National Remote
Compassion. It’s the starting point for health care providers like you and it’s what drives us every day as we put our exceptional skills together with a real feeling of caring for others. This is a place where your impact goes beyond providing care one patient at a time. Because here, every day, you’re also providing leadership and contributing in ways that can affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Learn more, and start doing your life’s best work.SM
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8am – 5pm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone communication in a professional manner and according to productivity and quality standards.
- Process inbound and outbound data and communication (i.e. faxes, emails and electronic communication) according to productivity and quality standards.
- Enter, review and or verify member information in the nH Coordinate care management platform and communicate approved pertinent information with healthcare providers and/or naviHealth team as needed.
- Enter the required data into the naviHealth database accurately and in a timely manner.
- Complete administrative documentation for member records including but not limited to disenrollment, transitioning, creating authorization shells, attaching documents (i.e. medical records), and logging therapy information.
- Assist in a smooth coordination of members care between health providers and the health plan.
- Establish relationships and communicate, when appropriate, to providers, clients and/or naviHealth field/care management staff as defined by departmental policy and process.
- Triage inbound calls manage member inquiries/requests, and resolve or escalates to appropriate naviHealth or health plan personnel.
- Run and/or review reports to monitor assigned team duties are completed.
- Follow chain of command as appropriate when reporting issues or concerns.
- Attend naviHealth meetings as requested.
- Adhere to organizational, departmental, compliance and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1+ years of experience in naviHealth Health Services Coordinator role with demonstrated excellence in productivity, service level, and quality standards
- Ability to work a flexible 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Familiarity with medical terminology and HIPAA laws
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to view screen and enter data into a laptop computer (or similar hardware) within a standard time period
- Ability to communicate with Clients and team members including use of cellular phone or comparable communication device.
- Ability to remain stationary for an extended time period (1 – 2 hours)
- Experience using various office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, telephone and scanner
naviHealth is improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live more fulfilling lives. For nearly a decade, naviHealth has been a trusted partner for the nation’s top health plans, health systems, and at-risk physician groups navigating the shift from volume to value. Powered by a predictive technology and decision support platform that provides clinicians and care teams with evidence-based protocols, naviHealth’s high-touch, proven care model fully supports patients from pre-acute through to the home. With naviHealth, patients can enjoy more days at home, and healthcare providers and health plans can significantly reduce costs specific to unnecessary care and readmissions. For more information about naviHealth, visit navihealth.com.
Improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live a more fulfilling life
Rooted in respect
Guided by purpose
Devoted to service
Energized by impact
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties,responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $16.00 – $26.88. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada / New York City residents is $16.83 – $29.66. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.