Customer Service Representative
LodgeLink is a tech company headquartered in Calgary that delivers efficiency and cost control for complex workforce travel. We offer an-end-to-end crew travel management solution, from accommodation to transportation. We are the fastest growing ecosystem of hotels and lodges in North America.
LodgeLink is a caring company that applies innovative technology to transform workforce travel. We collaborate and share in a relentless pursuit to deliver superior customer experiences and help our customers get where they need to be. As a LodgeLink employee, you’ll join an agile, inventive, and dependable team with a bold vision to be the ecosystem for workforce travel.
We look for exceptional, diverse people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to join an innovative and rapidly growing company that is focused on customer success. People with a can-do team attitude, who are at their best when the pressure is on. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not a job, we might be made for each other.
We are immediately seeking Part-time Customer Service Representatives (Overnight Shifts) to join our Customer Experience Team.
- Working 25 to 30 hours per week
- Overnight Shifts vary and include both Weekdays and Weekends between 10:30 pm-7:30 am
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Experience, the Customer Service Representative is a remote work from home position in Western Canada, with occasional travel to our head office in Calgary, Alberta for special events and training.
What you will be doing:
- Assist customers with reservations (book, cancel, change, create account) via email, phone, and chat support
- Deliver favorable customer support using customer support tools and personal product knowledge
- Helping to resolve customer issues and interact with customers in a way that engages, and enhances interactions/relationship with LodgeLink
- Communicating with both customers and suppliers. Engage with suppliers to enhance customer experience
- Provide value by asking questions to better understand customer needs to showcase benefits
- Escalate concerns, track patterns in issues and opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Create, prepare for review, and publish new property listings to LodgeLink.com, ensuring accurate, brand-aligned, well written and visually appealing representation of each property
- Organize and manage all web content and assets (photos, etc.) for ease of access and reference
- Celebrating successes by sharing stories with the team.
Why you are a fit for this position
- You enjoy becoming a knowledgeable source of information and using this information to deliver on customer preferences and provide timely, helpful service.
- You see value in contributing knowledge to product enhancements/product roadmap and fixes
- You collaborate with the team to solve problems, improve and innovate
- Creative problem solving is your superpower and you often take a logical approach to resolving customer issues and challenges.
Skills and Background
- Working towards or completed a diploma or degree in Business and/or Administration, Marketing, Communications, Travel/Hospitality Management or relevant field and/or relevant experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, to teach or explain how to use LodgeLink, or clearly articulate how to resolve an issue, and to create and edit content for website use
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills to action and maintain accurate customer bookings and tickets, and manage customer and supplier information
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with reservation systems and help desk technology, SharePoint, Salesforce, and Adobe InDesign (Photoshop) is an asset
- Thorough understanding of hospitality, remote accommodations industry, and potential clientele needs and crew requirements an asset
For more information, please visit https://www.lodgelink.com/careers/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At LodgeLink, our value of respect in the workplace is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
LodgeLink is a business unit of Black Diamond Group, a publicly-traded company with nearly 20 years of experience in modular space and workforce solutions, and operations across Canada, the United States, and Australia.
Your application has been successfully submitted.