Workforce Planner Costa Rica (2494)
ModSquad is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Workforce Planner to join us! This role will provide forecast modelling, capacity planning, and staffing optimization analysis support to our management and Mod teams. The ideal Workforce Planner will work to ensure our partners are happy, execute tasks promptly, and provide insights based on data.
Orientation Start Date:
Oct 31, 2022
Project Start Date:
Nov 7, 2022
40 hours per week
What You Will Do:
- Support business decisions through the preparation of timely and accurate variable staffing forecasts across multiple business units for a predominantly contractor-based workforce with a specific focus on improving the customer experience and maximizing operational efficiencies
- Validate confidence of established influences/drivers (factors determining forecasts) leveraging advanced statistical methodologies (correlation, regression, etc.)
- Create long-term staffing forecasts, mid-range operational plans, and short-term intraday scheduling forecasts
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels and efficiency -Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios
- Provide recommendations for Mod schedules, creative shifting based on trending and analysis for upcoming schedule bids
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Study department work, vacation, and absence records (shrinkage) for ongoing historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for forecasting purposes
- Interface with operational management to understand the fast-changing business needs and make updates where necessary
- Support organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of forecasting and operational planning experience in a call center environment required
- 2+ years of experience in advanced trend analysis
- Ability to interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions
- Forecasting and advanced analytical role within a large volume, enterprise-level call center are strongly preferred
- Experience with the operational and planning differences between an internal employee workforce and a predominantly contractor-based workforce
- Ability to create and manipulate data modelling and relational database structures for Workforce Management forecasting
- Ability to work with Business Intelligence databases (i.e. SQL, SAS, Informix, Cognos) and pull data from various sources
- Strong analysis skills, understanding of complex formulas, data transformations, and record keys from multiple sources
- Bachelor's degree preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.