Client Experience Advisor - Enroller Division
About Educatius Group - Enroller
This is a remote position and applicant needs to be able to support clients in Europe, the Americas and Africa during a portion of their working hours along with clients in the Americas. Candidates located in Africa, Europe, the Americas are encourage to apply.
Educatius Group’s academic programs help international students from around the world to achieve their dreams to study abroad.
Enroller is a ed-tech division of Educatius that has a platform to connect international recruiting partners with schools around the world. Enroller’s powerful platform gives global education providers and education agents easy, efficient and secure access to enable a well managed student recruitment and enrollment journey. From school on to university, enquiry to application, eligibility to completed enrollment, it’s a seamless, totally enjoyable experience backed by personal service from our dedicated team.
We are seeking a client manager to assist in the recruitment and management of international student placement agents.
We are seeking a dynamic service-oriented individual with a relentless drive to deliver excellent client experience in a fast-paced environment.
The Client Experience Advisor manages the recruitment and retention of overseas agents, and assists them on post-sale matters, with a goal to build and strengthen client relationships to support further business growth.
- Represent Enroller professionally in all correspondence with overseas partners and clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Enroller agents
- Collaborate with other teams and school partners to resolve student application and pre-arrival issues quickly and efficiently.
- Educate, train and support overseas partners on the online application system and processes
- Actively involved in other revenue-contributing activities like re-enrollment and program extensions.
- Other strategic projects as and when assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have international experience from work or studies
- At least 2 years ofexperience in travel, education or technology, international experiene very helpful
- Strong technical skills and/or experience in technology account management helpful
- A customer service mindset is a must
- Excellent relationship building skills with an ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent track record in problem resolution
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Significant skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have full professional, primary or bilingual English proficiency
- Additional language fluency is a plus
- Must work well independently and in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $67,500.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.