Customer Service Representative
Remote Limited to East Coast and ideally Northeast
Accountable to achieve highest customer satisfaction based on pro-active communication to internal and external stakeholders. Establish one face to the customer as problem solver and trusted contact for high customer loyalty.
- Customer order management (customer contact, timely order entry and processing, order confirmation, price maintenance, availability check of material)
- Process customer inquiries regarding order status, shipment timing, etc.
- Identification of customer requirements and proactively suggest solutions
- Constant review of inventory and replenishment planning with Production Planner
- Track order status (internal / external), delivery time, and invoicing
- Work in conjunction with 3 rd party logistics providers to troubleshoot any shipping problems as they occur
- Work in conjunction with 3 rd party warehouse providers on any order fulfillment questions
- Perform customer master data requests and maintenance within the systems
Education: College degree and 1 year or 5 years experience in Customer Service related field
- System/tools: Experience in Microsoft Office tools and SAP
- Soft skills: Good communication skills, both written and verbal; problem solving / continuous improvement working attitude; self-starter
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.