Benefits Assistant - REMOTE WORK
Benefits Assistant - REMOTE WORK:
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Benefits Assistant at BairesDev
We are looking for a Benefits Assistant to join our team and provide support for the data entry of new and active faculty and staff members in regards to benefits.
What You’ll Do:
- Support with troubleshooting/researching to resolve various benefits.
- Review enrollments and transactions, ensuring accuracy of data and adequate documentation.
- Assist in tracking benefit costs and preparing benefit cost analysis.
- Generate and compile various data requests and reports.
- Create, maintain and update files and record keeping system.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 1 year of experience in similar positions.
- Degree completed or advanced studies in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- Understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Customer service focused and committed to providing a helpful service.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.