Remote Customer Service Representative
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh is one of the most visible parts of the BlueTriton business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Our Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a vital part of the growth and success of our business! The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Open availability to work Saturday or Sunday (rotational)
Our next class will be the first week of January 2023
Training will be 8:00am-5:00pm for the first few weeks
Starting at $15.66 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly
$500.00 per month bonus opportunity (based on performance)
Excellent BTB Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
What you’ll do daily:
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
- Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer’s needs and/or concerns
- Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
- Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from out healthy hydration portfolio
- Use negotiation skills to provide alternative approaches to resolve customer issues and take immediate action to retain customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
- Previous experience with live chat and/or customer retention is a plus but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
Technical Qualifications and Requirements:
- The employee must have a space in his or her place of residence suitable for the installation of a Home Agent work station.
- Work environment must be free from distractions, including any background noise that impacts the customer experience
- The work environment should be kept in a tidy condition and suitable for safekeeping of confidential and sensitive customer information
- Prior experience with setting up and troubleshooting remote workstation (i.e. computer, phone, modem, router, etc.) preferred.
- Must have an internet connection with a minimum of 100 mbps download and 15 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only). You may not use satellite internet providers.
- Your device must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable as you cannot use a wireless (WIFI) connection.
- Must be able to certify compliance with requirements regarding internet speed and connection
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.