Jr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
This position is primarily responsible for researching and contacting healthcare professionals in an effort to source, screen and hire candidates for pen positions within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform recruiting functions for multiple positions across Revecore functional areas including medical, auto and workers compensation analyst, information technology, accounting, and other areas as needed.
- Source candidates through multiple sources including internal ATS, Professional Associations, colleges/universities, LinkedIn, and other resources.
- Build rapport and develop and maintain talent pools for networking of prospective candidates.
- Attend various recruitment events including traditional Career Fairs and professional association meetings, as needed.
- Collect competitive information regarding pay rates and benefits for use internally
- Utilize Revecore employment brand to assist with marketing campaigns and traditional and non-traditional recruitment outlets i.e. LinkedIn, Professional Associations, talent pools, direct email/mail, social media, etc.
- Document candidate activity in ATS.
- Work collaboratively with HR Generalist to assist in onboarding new hires
- Assist in other HR related projects, as needed
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a Business Related field preferred;
- Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
Your application has been successfully submitted.