Bilingual Claims Customer Care Associate
Pay Range: $40,000 – $46,950 annually
*** Salary is dependant on location ***
Currently hiring for afternoon/evening shifts
Working schedule will be an 8 hour shift with various start times at 1:30 PM EST or later Must be flexible with availability.
This is a call center position, must show experience within call center environments. We are hiring for our bilingual team – Spanish/English.
Compassionate. Responsive. Efficient. Our claims team members embody these traits, serving as the first point of contact for Liberty Mutual policyholders who have experienced a loss. As a claim’s customer care associate, you’ll become part of a diverse, Fortune 100 company that understands the importance of a healthy work/life balance and offers training and growth opportunities aimed at helping you build a long-term career.
- Customer-centric employee: Conveying a calm, caring attitude, you’ll provide best-in-class service to customers while processing new claims and “First Notice of Loss” forms (the initial report made following a loss, theft or damage to an insured asset)
- Collaborative partner: Working with internal and external partners, you’ll support policyholders while their claims are being processed
- Efficient worker: In our fast-paced environment, you’ll handle customers’ needs—quickly, effectively and in a friendly, caring manner—to meet our Claims Service Center goals
- Problem solver: No day is predictable; you’ll utilize out-of-the-box, creative thinking to resolve a wide variety of claims challenges and customer issues
- Clear communicator:You’ll provide policyholders with the information they need by clearly setting expectations and outlining next steps
- Must be bilingual Spanish/English
- A history of working in financial services, hospitality or retail, with previous call center experience a plus
- Appropriate licenses or willingness to obtain licenses via company-sponsored training
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to project courtesy and empathy
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Demonstrated typing proficiency
- Proficiency using computers, including Microsoft Outlook and keyboard shortcuts
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
- A high school degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to continue learning about products, procedures and technical systems as you grow in this role
Primary Location: Remote
Additional Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Englewood, CO; Orlando, FL; Meridian, ID; Indianapolis, IN; Louisville, KY; Detroit, MI; Las Vegas, NV; Charleston, SC; Brentwood, TN; Plano, TX; Sandy, UT;
Travel: As Needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.