Travel & Events Coordinator
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
We are seeking a dynamic team player for a key role on the internal Travel & Events team. This position will work closely with a small group in a fast-paced environment to help with the day-to-day functions. You will be a critical member overseeing the event software program, hotel sourcing process, end-to-end internal travel support for employees and on-site support for internal, corporate events.
- Partner with internal planners to assist with the planning and onsite execution of events
- Build relationships with internal teams
- Build and manage vendor relationships
- Assist with reviewing RFP responses from hotels
- Research locations, vendors, and necessary event-related items
- Build and manage event registration websites
- Compile, maintain and communicate rooming list changes with hotels
- Handle daily travel requests and ensure policy complianceLiaison between travel management company and employees
- Provide support to internal employees with travel-related issues
- 2+ years of experience assisting with internal, incentive travel/events
- Motivated self-starter that can also work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with the team, provide excellent customer service, discretely handle sensitive information and prioritize
- Clear communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 25% (internationally)
- Experience with Cvent (Required)
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Your application has been successfully submitted.