Data Entry Coordinator
Position: Data Entry Coordinator
Reports to: Manager, Donor Relations
Position Status: Part-Time Contractor (20 hours per week)
The Parkinson's Foundation (PF) makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience, and passion of our global Parkinson's community.
The Parkinson’s Foundation is seeking a goal-oriented and self-motivated professional to serve as a part-time contractor in the role of Matching Gifts Coordinator. This position is responsible for managing the Foundation’s Matching Gifts program by responding to matching gift inquiries, opt-outs, and confirmation requests. The coordinator will also provide support for entering all matching gifts into Raiser’s Edge and Luminate while ensuring that proper designations are applied.
It is essential that the Data Entry Coordinator demonstrates and upholds the Foundation’s values of collaboration, dedication, excellence, integrity, positivity, responsiveness, and teamwork.
· Review and respond to all email inquiries received via matchinggifts(at)parkinson.org
· Responsible for entering all check and ACH matching gift and employee giving transactions into the database.
· Confirm all matching gift confirmation requests from employers and third-party facilitators.
· Enter Matching Gift pledges into Raiser’s Edge for all confirmed gifts.
· Update and maintain the Double the Donation database
· Assist in maintaining Raiser’s Edge donor data and perform maintenance cleanup of donor records when needed.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· At least two years of professional experience in a development or data management position.
· High School diploma or two-year degree preferred
· Proven track record of excellent data entry skills
· Proficiency in computer software programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and aptitude for working with donor database systems.
· Must demonstrate creativity, reliability, responsibility, flexibility, and self-motivation.
· Able to multi-task while also being highly detail oriented.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Compensation for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to employment(at)parkinson.org. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Data Entry Coordinator” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
The Parkinson’s foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our culture and in our work on behalf of people with Parkinson’s disease.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, subject to any legally required accommodations.
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.