Full Time Data Entry Representative (Remote)
Envision Radiology is looking for a Remote Full Time Data Entry Representative to join our team!
Open to CO, TX, OK, FL, VA, NC, AL, UT, WA, NE, AZ, LA, MO, ID & WI Markets.
Welcome to Envision Radiology! Since 2000, our company mission has remained the same, “Improving lives through unmistakable quality and spectacular service”. Our vision to revolutionize diagnostic imaging is raising the bar for patient access, convenience, and overall experience, while delivering consistent, accurate, and timely results.
In 2022, US News named Colorado Springs one of the most desirable place to live in the United States! Garden of the Gods is located in the middle of town, and with Pikes Peak as the backdrop Colorado Springs offers both big-city excitement and quiet, suburban living.
Our reputation for excellence allows us to grow our services – we are seeking passionate and dynamic team members to join us today!
The Data Entry Representative performs all tasks required for data entry processing under the direction of Centralized Services Supervisor.
Position Pay Range (based on experience): $13.80 - $16.60
- Enters, updates and verifies Patient Referral Data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Processes all faxes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Confirms that medical scripts and referral documentation have the correct procedures listed.
- Effectively communicates with Center employees if additional information is needed to process request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
No travel is expected for this position.
- One plus year of experience in customer service/data entry – healthcare preferred
- Proficient speed and accuracy with data entry – 9,000+ KSPH
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and a team player
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and browsers quickly and accurately
- Ability to excel in a very fast-pace team environment
- Ability to continuously “exceed” company and customer expectation
- Strong communication skills & professional demeanor
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED) – continuing education preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Adheres to Envisions Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies and attends annual Compliance training as set forth by the Company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Other duties may be assigned as needed by supervision.
Below is a list of benefits that are offered to employees, once eligibility is met.
Health Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company Matched 401k Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
OSHA Exposure Rating: 1
It is reasonably anticipated NO employees in this job classification will have occupational exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids.
Envision Radiology is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
High School or better in General Education.
Your application has been successfully submitted.