Open Enrollment Specialist
In this position, you will enjoy an independent and teamwork-oriented environment. We will provide you with the processes, training and support that will enable you to succeed throughout your career.
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare process and maintain new group and member enrollment data as assigned by the customer health plan. This role would be responsible for installing and maintaining all group information, benefit changes, cancellations, reinstatements, and general group information.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this role:
- Paid Training
- Competitive rate
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are seeking highly motivated and success-driven Data Entry Enrollment Representatives who are required to use professional skills, discretion and sensitivity while addressing various member enrollment issues. This individual works as a team member in successfully delivering departmental needs. Must be able to work well with a variety of individuals and be able to resolve issues professionally.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Knowledge of computer operation including Access Databases, Excel, or other industry used data base systems.
- Intermediate typing skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to document accurate information resulting in high quality output.
· Ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
· Proven organizational, analytical and time management skills.
· Must be able to manage confidential information with discretion, retain composure under pressure and reflect a pleasant, courteous manner at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Time management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.