Partner Coordinator (Community Support)
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Partner Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Partner (BPO) sites and the Partner Relationship Manager, assisting in the management of the sites using their expertise, experience and know-how to help deliver on key business metrics. Coordinators collaborate with the Partner Management team to guide our Partner sites to ensure they are an extension of Airbnb and enable our mission to build the world’s most loyal travel community through exceptional service.
Their duties include, but are not limited to, supporting day-to-day performance management, overseeing business reviews, coordinating workforce planning, systems & admin support, resolving critical user issues (escalations from Partners), cultural awareness, alignment/sharing of best practices, knowledge & processes.
This role will report to a Partner Relationship Manager, and will be based in the Philippines, with travel opportunities regionally and beyond.
- Be the POC for Outsource Leads (10+) and their Ambassadors (agents) (150+).
- Liaise with Shared Services Teams to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal CS Teams to ensure alignment and learning from best practices.
- Meet regularly with Outsource Leads & QAs for calibration purposes.
- Evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable.
- Help understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve Airbnb products and policies; support Partners and Partner Management team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Responsible for following ticket flows for escalations & sensitive issues to ensure adherence to Airbnb standards.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your Partner Relationship Manager.
- Supporting the delivery of OKRs for Partner Regional Operations Manager; Service Levels, NPS, SPD, THT, Quality and all other KPI’s as contractually agreed.
- Develop & demonstrate understanding of channel strategy & targets.
- Drive a culture of self-sufficiency and ongoing learning with Partner Teams.
- Ensure that all Partner Ambassadors & Leads have access to all systems/tools required for their role.
- Complete site visits to support Partners in delivering Airbnb Mission.
- Host round tables and complete call shadowing in Partner sites.
- Assist with Partner Relationship Manager & Partner Regional Operations Manager duties while Managers are out of office and as needed.
- 3+ years experience in client-facing roles
- Experience in in-house tech environments preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of Google suite, including sheets
- Experience participating in customer centric projects, initiatives or teams a plus
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Belonging & Accommodations
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.