Seasonal Customer Care Representative (Part-Time)
Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click “Apply” to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience? Get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be. We currently have opportunities for Seasonal Customer Care Representatives to support the Godiva website & North American customers.
- Will be working REMOTLEY in US in the following states only: AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, HA, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA.
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Flexible schedules (Days, Nights & Weekends)
- Assignment runs from October through December
- Generous Product Discount!
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) will be expected to strive for first-contact resolution regarding, but not limited to, order and product inquiries, complaints, and credit card/billing resolution. The role may also be cross trained for other administrative responsibilities in the department as needed.
- Receive incoming calls from Godiva Customers regarding a variety of topics or issues:
- Answer questions about our delicious products and help customers make selections
- Addressing customer complaints and /or compliments
- Taking and modifying customer’s orders accurately
- Billing or delivery issues
- Look up customer information or order history
- Communicate with customers via “phone”, “email” or live “chat”
- Treats all customers with the utmost of respect and care – ensuring that all inquiries/requests are resolved and followed up on accordingly.
- Some CCRs (Order Entry) may be instructed to input customer data and product orders into Godiva information systems.
- Complete administrative support work as required .
- At least 1 year of previous phone experience in a Call Center environment is required.
- Previous data entry/order entry strongly desired
- Strong data input skills required – accurate, attention to detail and efficient
- Interpersonal skills for interacting, with a high level of professionalism, with customers including inbound and outbound calls, live assistance chat and email.
- Excellent listening, problem-solving, and resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, grammar, and spelling skills
- - Must have a clear and understandable phone/speaking voice
- Ability to analyze information with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work independently and within various software systems while remaining focused and attentive to the customer
- Experience with PCs, Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must exhibit patience, compassion, empathy, and be a conscientious worker
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable and flexible
- As a remote employee, must have a quiet workspace (free of family, friends, children and distractions)
- Must have fast and reliable internet connection with 200 mbs or greater (Laptop & Headset provided)
- Legal residence must be in one of the following states: AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, HA, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA.
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
Your application has been successfully submitted.