Community Manager - Arabic (2361)
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Community Management!
Do you have a Community Management background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects...then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work every day. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs are available now and more are on the horizon.
Do you speak Arabic? Are you ready to become a brand rep? This opportunity is for you!
In this project, you would be marketing the island of Ireland as an attractive holiday destination for people across the world through a world-class marketing program via multiple platforms. You will engage and inspire potential visitors to the island of Ireland through Instagram engagement.
Business Hours - Gulf Standard Time
To be discussed in the interview phase
6 hours per week (1 hour per day)
What We Are Looking For:
- We are looking for someone with a love of travel, and professional experience crafting and publishing content for Instagram (feed, stories, guides, reels)
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland and places of interest on the island
- Excellent writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation) in English and Arabic
- Ability to communicate tone in a creative manner on social media
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
Your application has been successfully submitted.