Payroll & Benefits Specialist (2314)
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Looking to join a winning team that works hard while still having fun? Looking to work in a progressive and dynamic company with great people and A-list clients? If you are enthusiastic, talented, and enjoy working with numbers, we have the job for you!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join ModSquad in a work-from-home environment. This is a diverse role with an excellent chance for progression and development in a growing business. The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will report directly to the HR Manager and work closely with the Finance team.
The “Payroll & Benefits Specialist" implements and administers the payroll activities and benefits administration. They handle complex queries, processing, and escalations related to benefits and liaise with government agencies to address issues properly.
3:00 PM - 12 MN (Manila Time)
13th month pay
Payroll Management and Timekeeping
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of MSQ staff data in the payroll system
- Partner with local payroll provider to process monthly payroll
- Resolve failed payments, payment problems, and banking issues
- Assist the Payroll team in resolving pay rate errors and pay rate discrepancies as needed
- Validation and preparation of all government reports
- In charge of the preparation of annual reports including BIR 2316 and its submission to all staff
- In charge of validating the alpha list and its submission to BIR prior to the due date
- Ensure compliance with labor, income, and social security laws
Compensation and Benefits
- Monitors and collects necessary data from employees to be compliant with benefits processing and filing with government agencies wherever applicable
- Handles complex queries, processing, and escalations related to benefits and liaises with government agencies to adequately address the issue and avoid repetition
- Assist the HR Manager in obtaining information and understanding statutory benefits and requirements
- Prepares and manages knowledge transfer on all statutory requirements related to benefits and payroll for the team by conducting training and documenting processes and operating procedures
- Timely submission of validated reports for payment including monthly expanded and compensation withholding taxes, Phil Health, Pag-Ibig, SSS
- Manage staff deductions including loans, HMO, etc.
- In partnership with the HR Manager, help build and design ModSquad Philippines' total rewards and benefits, and manage their successful implementation.
HR Support, Data and Systems
- Supports the automation projects and duties as assigned by the HR Manager
- Facilitates the migration of the team’s HRIS as an HRIS Administrator
- Monitors regularization dates of probationary employees
- Manage day-to-day benefits-related needs such as education of employees, and enrollment support for new hires.
- Responds to all staff payroll-related queries
- Effectively communicate with the team to provide the needed support
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science
- Has a solid background in Payroll, timekeeping and benefits
- With a laptop/desktop
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
Your application has been successfully submitted.