Data Entry Associate
Are you looking to make a positive impact in your local community? Do you enjoy serving individuals who are below the poverty level? Then Serving Seniors is looking for you! We are a non-profit organization that has been part of the San Diego community for over 50 years.
We are always looking for individuals who have a heart for serving our older adult clients. Persons who are fulfilled by helping others. Currently we are hiring for Data Entry Associate. The rate for this position is $18.00 an hour. This is a temporary part-time position. Approx 15-25 hours a week.
The Data Entry Associate will support the nutrition department of Serving Seniors. This position will be focused on data entry, database management and other administrative tasks. This role will work closely with various members of the nutrition team to input data from paper forms into several different software and tracking systems.
This is position averages 15-25 hours per week with all of the work being able to be performed remotely. This is a temporary position with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent position.
- Enter data into software systems, checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data
- Manage the integrity of data for department-wide reporting
- Work closely with Nutrition Department and IT staff
- Support and provide other services and duties as required
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience working with databases
- Experience working with Microsoft TEAMS a plus
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Excel
- Solid understanding of the principles of database management
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish organizational goals
Other Skills Include:
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Diplomacy & Tact
- Time Management
- Advanced Microsoft Office User
Your application has been successfully submitted.