- Enter requests for arbitration into a mainframe system, with between 30 to 40 pieces of information entered the system per request.
- Check each arbitration request for accuracy and information and determine whether to accept, reject or ask for more information for the requestor.
- Process arbitration related forms, including arbitration related, preprinted mailings.
- Enter data from other arbitration forms into the arbitration system.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Data Entry experience
- Have an understanding of Microsoft office
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a basic understanding of how to run a copier/printer
About this position
- Rate: $27.50 per hour
- Length of engagement: 6-12 months
- Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Location: Austin, 78701
Peak Performers cares about our Associates!
- Excellent medical health, dental & vision insurance at 60 days
- Our employees may participate in a 403(b)-retirement plan
- Qualified applicants with chronic medical conditions and/or disabilities receive priority placement
- We pay weekly through direct deposit
- In business since 1994, our relationships span more than 27 years and thousands of job placements
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
Custom Job ID: RT342
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: Up to $27.50 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.