Data Entry Specialist
Job title – Contract Coordinator
Duration – 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Location – Remote
Customer Operations provides contract consistency, adheres to compliance standards, and delivers exceptional customer experience with an important level of precision and accuracy. This role uses problem-solving and interpersonal skills to provide research, accurate pricing, maintenance of customer master database and technical pricing support for local, multi-market, and/or national customer concepts within Customer Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and interpret vendor agreements and/or pricing documentation for relevant content and information. Use critical thinking and in-depth understanding of processes and best practices to make decisions and judgment calls on how to accurately load pricing based upon inputs or information provided by internal/external stakeholders.
- Update systems to accurately reflect internal and/or vendor deviated pricing to minimize risk of margin leakage. Perform pricing date extensions, customer/contract linkages, research and maintain vendor/broker contacts, and/or vendor agreement auto-renewals, as needed.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer/Vendor, and/or Internal stakeholders to determine sell price and billback method. Calculate sell price and/or apply markup to achieve desired sell price as required. Notify stakeholders of resolution or if desired sell price cannot be achieved.
- Maintain complex digital file record of all inputs. Archive records and files, as necessary.
- Complete audit files for internal review process. Complete any self-audits related to the audit process.
- Utilize Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), reference documents, and various lists to manage workload and communication with all applicable departments to minimize pricing interruptions
- Learn USF proprietary applications (i.e. PRIME, Tandem, etc.), tools, and established processes and workflows.sa,
- May include other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in one of the following required: accounting, finance, pricing, auditing, or related field.
- 1 year experience utilizing MS Office including Outlook (experience in a shared or collaborative inbox environment preferred) and intermediate Excel skills for data manipulation. Comfortable using filters on large data sets.
- Experience with loading exceptionally detailed entries into a database system preferred.
- Demonstrate strong and proficient computer skills with the ability to work within multiple screens using various applications concurrently required.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences at various levels of the organization required.
- Demonstrate algebraic, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as business maturity, independent thinking, and the ability to work in a collaborative manner required.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and reliability to follow through on commitments required.
- Ability to flex between multiple tasks without compromising accuracy required.
- Ability to navigate through an ever-changing work environment required.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on research required.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes with basic training required.
- Ability to learn and perform all job functions in a remote or virtual environment with
· minimal supervision required.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet critical deadlines, and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to give and receive feedback, embrace a culture of continuous improvement,
· and work towards individual and department goals in a professional manner required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.