Data Entry Specialist - Remote Michigan
This position works in the Manual eligibility department. Group Admins will be entering new Insurance holders information into the database. Must pick up equipment from Okemos, MI on Day 1.
They could also be doing the following:
- Verifies, enters, corrects group, member, and agent information into relevant applications, including adds, terminations, updates, member merges, new clients, new plans, agency mergers, agent of record changes, contract changes, renewals, and history
- Composes, prepares, and modifies group and agent documents
- Enters manual eligibility records into the system to process, update, and correct file information
- Retrieves and reconciles information in files when rejected by the system
- Researches and determines whether inaccurate data should be updated, routed or adjudicated for claims processing
- Corrects and updates information entered through the optical scanning or data entry process
- Accesses various software programs, and gathers and summarizes information from/for various reports
- Operates office equipment which may include a personal computer, copier, fax machine, scanner, etc.
- Maintains related departmental records, files, filing system and/or records retention systems (hardcopy, electronic, and imaged)
- May provide back up to department secretary
- Opens and distributes mail and handles incoming/outgoing correspondence
Top Skills Details:
data entry,document processor,administrative support,microsoft word,computer skills,Order entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Soft Skills - Good at Multi-Tasking - Independent worker
Good with a fast pace environment
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.