Data Entry Specialist, Chicago, IL Remote
- Responsible for producing account-specific network reports that reflect the geographic accessibility and product coverage of health care providers to a national accounts employee.
- Prepare account-specific demographic data from Plans for use in the reporting software and recommend alternatives for improved reporting results.
- Develops various reports, graphs and charts.
- Has ability to format reports, use formulas/functions, sort data, create macros, link files, etc.
- Possesses strong knowledge of spreadsheet software (i.e., Microsoft Excel) and other software (i.e., Microsoft Access, etc.).
- Has strong project management, communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Utilize analytic and reporting applications to develop network reports that support the Plans in their efforts to increase and retain national account membership.
- Receive analyze and summarize data for geographic accessibility unique provider count disruption analysis and network analysis reports.
- Ensure that reports provide coverage information according to Plan Account and/or Consultant request for proposal RFP specifications.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.