Recruiter/Sourcer, Remote (Based in Mexico/Colombia/Brazil)
Remote Recruiter: Based in Mexico/Colombia/Brazil
Come and join an Award Winning company and our Recruiting Team while working from your home!!
We are looking for a remote recruiter with verifiable recruiting experience in the the Latam and USA region.
If you are an experienced recruiter looking to work with a fun global digital engagement company, this might be the position for you!
The successful candidate comes with a high volume recruiting experience in multiple languages. The recruiter is expected to have a strong cultural awareness, in-dept knowledge of global demographics and the ability to operate in a tight deadline environment. The candidate will also be proficient in collecting, tracking and managing the data through trackers in real time.
In this role you will be responsible to source, qualify, interview and onboard prospective Mod Contractors for MSQ client projects across various global regions in multiple languages and markets. These recruiting assignments normally call for identifying the candidates in the following skill areas: moderation, chat, tickets and Tier1/Tier2 skill sets.
You will serve as a ModSquad ambassador, representing ModSquad brand in the market place and be able to communicate a powerful contractor/employee value proposition. You will provide and manage an exceptional candidate experience.
ModSquad is an Award Winning Customer service organization and have a culture that is committed to providing excellence in the Customer Support field. The selected candidate will live up to these standards.
Successful candidate is a bilingual speaker of English (professional level) and Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese languages.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Charitable Matching Program
- Work/Life Balance
What are we looking for:
- 1+ years of recruiting experience in a call center, high volume setting, and/or RPO and some global experience
- Basic experience and skills in LATAM sourcing/recruiting
- Practical sourcing experience in regional markets
- Superior English communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work and be productive in a rapidly scaling and change oriented environment
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- ATS experience (eg. Greenhouse, Lever, ICIMS etc)
- Familiarity and experience working in online tools (i.e. Slack, Asana, Zendesk, Google applications) is an advantage
- Strong Global awareness
What would you be doing:
- Source candidates for various customer support roles, based on client location specifications
- Identify and utilize various sourcing channels in Latin America
- Ability/experience posting opportunities on relevant job boards, social and business channels.
- Utilize daily trackers to provide real time data to Project Managers and Account Managers measuring candidate progress and fulfillment efforts. Report all blockers or issues to the PM and to the Recruiting leadership team.
- Ensure that all relevant compliance documents are distributed in accordance with MSQ recruiting protocols including NDA’s, Language Tests, Background Screens, and other related documents.
- Onboard candidates to People Operations upon guidance from the Services team.
- Hold scheduled meetings with the Global Recruiting Manager and to assess supply chain efficiency and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the data integrity on ATS folders.
- Serve as one of the primary ambassadors of ModSquad and its culture.
- Continuously increase the capture of contractor resumes for client engagement work building the MOD reserve pool availability.
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- High speed internet
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
Applicants from Brazil and Colombia are of high interest.
Applications detailing the specific recruitment/sourcing background in a high volume call center/corporate environment will be considered.
Applicants without strong recruitment/sourcing background are not eligible for consideration.
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
Your application has been successfully submitted.