At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building excellent products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it is so special to be a part of Mitratech!
The Verifications Specialist is responsible for using telephone, email and fax to communicate with employers, schools, state boards, and online databases to verify current and previous employment, education, professional licenses, certifications and references for our clients as part of their pre-employment screening process. Specialists must process pre-employment screening orders according to contractual agreements and client standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process employment verifications using telephone, email and fax
- Provide professional service to third party verifiers and applicants
- Handle Personal Identifying Information (PII) confidentially and responsibly
- Interact with companies from all over the United States
- Make outbound calls to gather information and confirm that the information is correct
- Log clear and detailed notes documenting research steps and actions taken on screening
- Analyze collected data and personal documents and evaluate their relevance and
- Prepare accurate and grammatically correct screenings
- Maintain a personal performance level that meets or exceeds the established production and
- quality goals of the department
Requirements & Skills:
- Expert computer skills (Internet Searches, Database Lookups)
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently or collaboratively while meeting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and presence, able to interact with verifiers and applicants in a positive and professional manner
- Quick learner with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Highly motivated, hands on personality with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using time management and organization skills
- Team player with the ability to work with a wide variety of people in local and remote
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Business Administration, Computer Science or Engineering discipline preferred.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30-minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.