Sound Designer - MrBeast Gaming
Capture Artist - MrBeast Gaming
Game Capture Artists at MrBeast are responsible for capturing video and still images to fulfill content needs. They record all the external shots from gameplay to create engaging story sequences with an emphasis on retention.
Our ideal candidate in this role is someone who has a creative mind, excellent frame composition skills, and a background in cinematography with a passion for gaming. Since our content is continuously evolving and scaling, to be successful you will have to be adaptable and follow directions quickly.
If a candidate wants to exceed expectations, they will go above and beyond to create shot lists, effectively plan and anticipate talent movement and have a strong grasp on the creative for the video to execute the best capture possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on being second camera and capturing quality gameplay for “talent”
- Test and run through pre production develop to anticipate and work through bugs and technical issues
- The capture artist will assist in a variety of games, mainly focused on Minecraft currently, by utilizing ReplayMod files to help give a different perspective of the shots captured on recording day
- This can also include gathering shots required using ReplayMod or joining in the played games/maps and gathering shots based off of creative and editing team requests afterwards
What makes you a fit:
- 2+ years of cinematography or gameplay experience either for company, studio, or channels
- Experience with game engines, mod tools, and video capturing software
- Process driven and shown ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Strong understanding of composition, lighting, and color in visual media
- Highly organized and able to correctly label/tag capture within asset libraries
- Understanding of the editing process and how to plan shots for the best creative edit
Your application has been successfully submitted.