Client Support Specialist
The Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster products/platforms.
This position delivers services to support the client’s day-to-day needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products. The CSS will be responsible for maintaining agreed upon service levels. They will follow-up as needed with national teams to ensure we are providing timely problem resolution. Responsibilities will also include training, sharing of best practices, and general operational support including installs and upgrades.
**This is temporary, contract position for approximately 6-8 months**
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Meet and exceed client service level agreements
- Advise and assist with reporting
- Coordinate upgrades and hardware replacements at client sites
- Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Maintain customer contacts to enable accurate tracking and reporting
- Provide high level marketing support on Ticketmaster no-cost solutions
- Provide onsite event support and afterhours office support
Ticketmaster ONE, Host System & Access Control Support
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster ONE web portal
- Remain current with new software/product releases for Host, TM1 Entry, Archtics/Account Manager and all technology products
- Create/modify reports, including Autypes, Repgens, Mopreps, and other advanced reporting
- Support season ticketing, access control support customization (rules, exceptions, etc.)
- Assist with client onboarding and ongoing maintenance
- Act as the expert in all facets of access control products
- Basic knowledge of event programming as it relates to sales channels and consumer experience
- Knowledge of the Event Base product suite
- Identifies and assist in resolving event programming related errors
- Communicate product updates, new features and functionality to client base; TM products such as Archtics, HOST, TM.com, Scaling, Analytics, TM1 Maps, Pricemaster, TM1 Events and TM1 Engagement
- Provide support and best practices to the client for all TM products including archiving data, loading events, setting rules, adding hardware, and communication to other TM servers
- Assist with new manifest creation
- Establish any special client MOP types
- Install Archtics on workstations and ticket printers
- Initial and ongoing training of new features and functionality
- Perform database tasks as needed by client
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
- Research client/customer complaints about service levels
- Work with National/Central support groups to expedite problem resolution
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues – Archtics/Host/AM/TM1 Entry/Inventory Control/Pricemaster
- Provide coordination of a networking issues between client and TM IT
- Balance Audits/Settlement issues
- Resolve issues with Customer Service for events with problems and/or special circumstances
- Restart database server, credit card server, and DIGIT server
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
- H.S. diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree is preferred
- 1+ years of experience with the Ticketmaster System and/or various ticketing system
- Overall awareness of the entertainment and sports business is important
- Box Office experience is a plus
- Knowledge of how TM departments impact on one another, and on outside clients is a plus
- Knowledge of Presence, AccessManager, REPGEN, and the Event Base product suite is preferred
- Archtics experience is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
“Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue.”
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Solution Driven – I creatively find solutions to problems clients are experiencing by collaborating with management and interdepartmentally with experts that can find alternative and effective solutions to any limitations.
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
NOTE: Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Your application has been successfully submitted.