Employee Data Management Specialist (Remote)
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About The Role
We are looking for a Data Management Specialist to join our HR Shared Services team. You will have excellent customer support skills a strong ability to problem solve and be resourceful. You will be a data expert and be responsible for managing both data integrity and accuracy for employee information in Workday, having the best interest of both the employee and the company. You are detailed oriented, focused, and always looking for ways to improve processes.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for employee data corrections in Workday both in the US and globally
- Ability to handle high volume of requests for employee data updates/edits in a timely fashion
- Assists with routine audits and troubleshooting to correct and maintain accurate employee data within Workday
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements by completing work correctly and on time
- Ensure data standards and governance are applied for personally identifiable information (PII)
Who You Are
- High level of individual accountability and the ability to deliver on goals while maintaining team relationships
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Strong technical skills with ability to work within multiple software programs simultaneously
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Experience with Workday is helpful
- Exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Logical reasoning to understand problems and identify effective solutions without adding complexity
Benefits At Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
US Candidates – Non NYC
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
US Candidates – NYC
Beginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Your application has been successfully submitted.