Customer Support Specialist
What is the role?
You are responsible for communicating with clients to resolve inquiries in a timely manner. You will work with clients to answer questions, identify bugs, and resolve issues. You will relay feedback to our product and development teams and be the voice of our customer to mitigate client requests and issues professionally.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for providing high level support via Phone, Chat, & Email
- Identifying and resolving client issues/concerns
- Establish customer relationships
- Improve client retention
- Diagnose bugs
- Communicate customer issues/requests to development team
- Working with the latest cloud support systems such as Zendesk/Intercom, Salesforce, JIRA, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years customer support experience
- 2+ years SaaS environment experience
- Knowledge in the legal industry advantageous
- Knowledge with SalesForce, Zendesk/Intercom, JIRA, G Suite
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Must be patient, empathetic, and have great communication skills
- Data driven individual
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with different departments
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Ability to handle escalated customer issues
- Self-motivated, diligent, and can inspire others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Must be personable and enjoy working in a client-facing role
- Able to discuss technically detailed processes and integrations with customers who are both tech-savvy and non-technical
Why should you join Paradigm?
Paradigm offers a suite of legal software solutions that help lawyers manage, automate, and grow their firms. More than 40,000 lawyers across 170 countries use our products to shift the paradigm of how they practice law. With five world-class legal practice management, payments and accounting solutions – PracticePanther, Bill4Time, MerusCase, Headnote, and Trustbooks – Paradigm has the perfect tool for any law firm. Paradigm is backed by Francisco Partners.
Diversity is in our DNA. We are lawyers and tech enthusiasts, but also dancers, engineers, designers, singers, bakers, runners, police officers, photographers, readers, guitarists, gamers, travelers, volunteers, knitters, coaches, parents, and teachers.
Simply put — we are a people-first business. Your professional and personal growth is essential to our success. We value the individual, not just the role you own.
That people-first mentality stretches across all teams and reaches each and every individual. It’s our bread-and-butter, and it’s one of the many factors that led us to achieve the status of Great Place to Work in 2021.
- Competitive salary - starting at $50,000/year
- Paid vacation + sick and parental leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Budget for home office improvements
- Company culture that encourages work / life balance
- 100% paid PPO medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k matching, equity grants
- Bi-annual company retreats and many other fun activities to bring our team together (physically or virtually) as often as possible!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.